Saturday, April 2, 2011

All my life I've been good, but now!

Incomprehensible yet shared, the void between
Two beings separated by the obstacles of thought. If things were to end, knowing now what you would then, would you embrace the chance of a final love? To swallow this manipulable fate is what chokes my heart. To have lost herself to the evils of what she sang against. The evil of hope, dreams, and love. To what would destroy mere mortals. To have lost herself to you.

I'm seriously thinkin' What the hell!

2 comments:

  1. If I knew then what I know now, oh what a life it would have been. What evils do you speak of ?

    What the hell indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, really. Haha. What a life indeed. The evils of hope, hope for better hope for a future. Dreams of a happy ending, a family! Etc etc.

    ReplyDelete