Friday, October 19, 2012

My Birthday Wishes... I think they're creative!


May this year serenade you with pleasantries and growth.
May you have more opportunities to orchestrate success consistently.
May your wishes come true. Happy Birthday!


I wish you many smiled filled mornings,
And restful nights.
Never lose your hopeful outlook, and opportunity will always find it's way to you.
I wish you more merriment this year, then your last, and more great things to come, with no bounds. 

My friend who turned 23.
I regret to inform you that you are now nearing an age that is considered the age where most individuals start families, graduate college/university, get married, own their very first car, realize they are $25,000 in debt, and last but not least: realize there's only two more years until they've reached halfway to 50, and a quarter way to 100.
But we both know we're rebels and don't follow the stereotypical timeline of "life" cause that's badass =P

Anyway, my point is, "its not how you live your life - it's how you enjoy it."

Have a splendid birth-anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment