Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Taking a break from ACCT 110.

School sucks. Period.

After missing so many classes because of all this Drama... time for me to try and understand adjusting entries in a span of an hour. It's working so far but! The job doesn't end there. Two more assignments after that....and two or more days of cramming and assignments....yippie!



The reasons I reminisce....


The ability to be immature. Wrestle, pillow fight, the silliness of it all.
The fact that he'd wake up earlier then he has to, to make me a cup of tea to take with me to work or class.
Him making my/his bed before I'm ready to crash for the night!
Organizing space for me to do homework.
Coming out for a smoke with me in the freezing cold, just because I needed company.
Picking me up from class/work because I had a crappy day.
Buying me flowers on the day that marked our first month together! He didn't know I hate cut flowers :P
Pulling me into him, in the middle of the night while we sleep, just so we could cuddle.
Bringing me a tea every time he comes to see me!
Making sure I have dinner to eat when I'm too busy to remember.
Texting me 'i love you' at a random time of the day.
Going to a playground, so I can swing on swings! and slide on slides! During the wonderful summer nights.
Him sneaking into my house at 3am, because I'm upset and can't sleep.
The way he looked into my eyes.
Random ventures out of the city at crazy hours of the night.
Holding my hand while he drove around.
Conversation about conversation itself!

Ah, good times. Fond memories, 2 years well spent.

1 comment:

  1. I like this. At the very least you're still on the up-side of things. Sounds like a good time while you where at it. I'm sorry it had to end for you, but im glad you're taking it well, 'could teach me a thing or two on the perspective of things.

    ReplyDelete