Monday, February 28, 2011

Received Closure

I've overcome the shock, and accepting stages, right now it's indifference towards the whole thing. What had to be done was done, although he kept pleading for friendship. 'Tis a hard thing to acquire after the ordeal, nor would I be interested in such since it would be of no benefit to me. He claimed it was an act of hate and lack of care, on the contra-ire, it is a middle ground for both of us. I said my farewell, he wouldn't do his.
Its been a month and a half ... biological clock, quit fu*king with me.
All this ending feels so peaceful, I can feel the exhaustion finally settle into hunger for sleep. 6am arguments were harsh to my schedule.

Side note: why remain anonymous?

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya.
    Of-course he would still want to be friends, it's safe to say, that based on how you've expressed your side of the situation, he's at a loss here as well.

    If you're settled with things then that's all that should really matter.

    As for that last bit, I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete